Monday 20 August 2012

ppi on a demand hunt

Hi guys you must all now be sick and tired of the payment protection insurance calls, you can claim your credit card, loan, mortgage, store card and finance by visiting martin lewis and completing the relevant forms which makes life easier. Also if you would like to block the annoying phone call you can go on the and put your self on a list where they carnt hand out your personal information to anyone.

I recently wanted to get myself a good credit score, so i decided to take out a capital one credit cards. BTW they give credit cards to everyone. This is ideal for me as I can purchase my everyday shopping items but save the money. Then i can pay it all of at the end of the month. If you already have a good credit score but wish to increase your score, I would highly recommend that you take out a barclay cards platinum as they offer excellent intrest rates and fantastic offers if you use there cards regulary.

2 comments: